Poppies is a project in the making
And we’d very much like that YOU:
- New graduate who wants to become an English teacher in the Spanish Education System.
- English teacher
- preparing for the competitive exam.
- with a permanent position at the secondary, primary, or school-of-language levels.
- who has been —at any given time— a member of the panels for the competitive exam
- Practitioner from any field who needs to
- improve your communication skills in English
- prepare the English exam in the “Oposición” you are preparing
… become an active part of the Poppies project.
Poppies’ main aim is to help you Prepare the “Oposiciones a Profesores de Inglés”
To do so, we have designed for you
where you can prepare for the exam by accessing our courses and materials. We have also published
We also invite education stakeholders and life-long learners at large to contribute to the blog in any way they can think of to:
- Help the candidates for the competitive exam.
- Exchange ideas to implement in our classrooms.
- Discuss our education concerns and needs.
- Suggest ways to improve the system and our teaching practice.
- Make State-schools offer a 21st Century education for all. You can read about Paloma’s “vision” in the following postshere here here and here
- Tell us about courses, ideas, suggestions to connect schools and the professional world
- What you would like to find here.
- Your experiences in the exam as a member of a board or as a candidate.
- Experiences in the classroom and teaching ideas or suggestions.
- Resources, information, etc. which may be of interest for teachers, students or professionals.