Do you know why
- we are starting this new edition of the Foundation Course on September, 3rd?
- you can still enrol for the course?
- we recommend our participants to use Knovio in their presentations?
The new edition of Poppies’ Foundation Course
Starts today, 3rd of September because we want
- the participants to have time to familiarise themselves with the platform and work on the section dealing with “Structure”.
- ourselves to get to know the participants better, particularly their strengths and weaknesses, so that we can give them a more personal attention.
- to have time to organise groups and timetables for the face-to-face classes, which will be starting in October, when everybody knows, or should know, their timetables and locations.
You can still enrol for the course
- even though it is becoming difficult if you wish to combine it with face-to-face classes.
- when following the online-only course you will still have constant tutoring and ample opportunities to practise for Part 1 of the exam (essay-writing on one of the topics covered + plenty of language practice) and Part 2 (design your personalised syllabus and units and practise the oral presentation of your rationale and unit).
Why we recommend Knovio
Ever since José Mª Calés, the director of the UNED Course on Gestión y Diseño de Cursos en modalidad B-learning put me into it, I started using it and found that it is very useful to practise the presentations you have to give in the exam. Since then, Knovio has improved a lot, and I have written some comments praising it.
Obviously, recording your presentations is an important step which will give you extra practice and will allow you to focus on your main flaws. However, there is nothing like getting feedback on those presentations. That is exactly what we do at the Poppies’ Foundation Course and the Poppies’ Building Blocks Course.
Hope to see you around!