During the month of September, I’ll be giving details on the contents of these courses…you already know me because you have been with me at the Foundation and the Building Block I.
Thank you for your patience and your trust! In the meantime, you can let me know if there is anything, in particular, you would like to have in the Building Block III.
- For those who have completed Poppies Building Block 1
- Combines 7+ topics with Language Practice and Syllabus assessment and presentation skills improvement. Similar to the other courses, though this time we are also covering aspects not dealt with before and focusing on preparing the candidate to approach the various topics in the exam dealing with notions and social, cultural and literary issues.
- Lasts 4 months, starting in January 2017.
- It is the third must and, in total, we’ll have covered 35 topics, plus a variety of language practice activities and syllabus design and unit preparation and presentation.
- Our new project for the 2016-17 Academic year. This is only for those who did the Foundation and the 2 Building Blocks courses.
- The main focus is laid on further developing skills to draft your own topics -we also give you some already drafted, of course, keep on practising on language activities and brush-up your syllabus, units and presentation skills